- 1/2 c. Pur Java Concentrate
- 1 c. dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3 1/2 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. ground white pepper
- 1/2 tsp. five-spice powder
- 1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper
- 4 2 lb. steaks, or you can cut them into 4 pieces if they are boneless steaks
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 c. chopped chive
- Heat grill to high.
- Combine Pur Java™ concentrate coffee, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger, white pepper, five-spice powder, and cayenne pepper in a bowl.
- Remove steak from refrigerator and let come to room temperature, about 15 minutes. Rub steak with oil, and sprinkle with rub. Massage rub into meat.
- Grill until charred and medium-rare, 2 to 4 minutes per side. Transfer to a cutting board, cover with foil and let rest 5 minutes before thinly slicing at an angle. Serve immediately.