Pur Java Specialty Drinks
Pur Java Iced Mocha | Ingredients
3 Table Spoon of Pur Java Concentrate
2/3 cup of cold water 1/3 cup of 2% milk
1 teaspoon chocolate syrup 1 teaspoon sugar
Mix well, pour over crushed ice. Makes 1 (8oz.) serving
Pur Java Latte | Ingredients
1 ounce of Pur Java Concentrate
3 ounce of water
Heat 3 ounces of milk and froth
Add frothed milk into Pur Java water mixture well
Chocolate Covered Cherry Coffee | Ingredients
1 teaspoon chocolate syrup
1 teaspoon cherry syrup
1/2 tablespoon Pur Java concentrate
8 ounce of hot water
Mix Pur Java concentrate, chocolate syrup, cherry syrup well together.
Pur Java Ice Coffee | Ingredients
2 teaspoon Pur Java concentrate
1 tablespoon of sugar
Fill 8 oz. cup with crushed ice.
Mix Pur Java concentrate, sugar and crushed ice together.
Pur Java coffee concentrate makes an exceptional iced coffee. Pur Java's unmatched smoothness results in an iced coffee that's a true pleasure to drink!
One 8 oz. bottle of Pur Java Honduran Dark Roast makes 32 (6 oz.) cups of coffee. That's thirty-two cups of premium, smooth, dark roasted coffee for less than the cost of just three Starbucks Lattes, and just look at the delicious recipes you can make with it.
Pur Java Alcoholic Drink Recipes
Pur Java Martini | Ingredients
2 ounces of Pur Java concentrate
1 ounce of Vodka
1/2 ounce of milk
Fill shaker with ice and shake vigorously until outside of shaker is frosty, about 30 seconds. Strain into a martini glass. Garnish with an salt twist.
Pur Java Spice Margarita | Ingredients
1/4 cup of your favorite Tequila
1/2 cup of cream
2 tablespoons of sugar
2 tablespoons of pumpkin spice syrup
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
1 tablespoon of cinnamon
3 ounces of Pur Java concentrate in 6 ounce of hot water
1/2 tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice
Combine, cream, sugar, pumpkin spice syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice in a cup and stir. Pour in coffee and tequila.
Garnish with whip cream & cinnamon.
Quick and Easy Desserts
Pur Java Pudding | Ingredients
1 package of vanilla instant 1 3/4 cup whole milk
1/4 cup Pur Jave concentrate Honduran Dark Roast
Whisk all together. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving. Garnish with whip cream, chocolate shavings or cinnamon.
Pur Java Cheese Cake | Ingredients
2 - 8 ounce package of 1/2 cup sugar
cream cheese 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
2 eggs 1 cup mini chocolate chips
1 chocolate cookie pie crust 2 ounce of Pur Java
Mix Pur Java concentrate, cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Add eggs and mix until smooth. Fold in chocolate chips. Our into pie crust and bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes. Refrigerate overnight.
Pur Java Concentrate as a Sauce or Marinade
Grilled Coffee Skirt Steak | Ingredients
2 large cloves of garlic, minced 1 teaspoon of salt
1 (12 fluid ounce) can of cola 1 teaspoon crushed dried
flavored carbonated beverage rosemary
2 oz. of Pur Java concentrate 1 (1 1/4 pound) beef skirt in a half of cup of water steak-trimmed (large chunks)
1/4 cup rice vinegar 2 tablespoons of ketchup
1 1/2 teaspoons fresh ground Salt to taste
black pepper 2 pinch cayenne pepper
1. Pleace garlic into a nonnative bowl and whisk in cola, Pur Java, rice vinegar, black pepper, 1 teaspoon salt, rosemary, and hot sauce until thoroughly combined.
2. Unroll etc skirt steak and cut into 6-inch length with a grain, using a kitchen scissors. Submerge the meat totally in the marinade; place a piece of plastic wrap (or ziplock bag) onto meat and marinade surface. Marinate 8 to 12 hours in refrigerator or overnight.
3. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
4. Remove meat from marinade; save the marinade. Pat meat thoroughly dry with paper towels. Season both sides of meat with salt and cayenne pepper to taste.
5. Pur marinade into a saucepan over medium heat and simmer until slightly thickened, about 10 minutes. Strain through a fine-mesh sieve into a bowl.
6. Grill meat on the preheated grill until steak piece are still pink inside and meat has good grill marks, about 4 minutes per side. Place thin cooked pieces onto thicker pieces of meat to prevent thin ones from overcooking. When the surface of the meat looks shiny and wet from juices being forced up to the surface, the meat is medium-rare to medium in doneness. An instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the center of a piece should read 125 to 130 degrees F (52 to 54 degrees C).
7. Remove meat to a platter and let rest for a least 5 minutes before slicing thinly across the grain to serve. Drizzle servings with reduced coffee-cola marinade.