#weightloss #ketodiet #diy #weightloss #ketodiet #ketolifestyle #naturalcoughremedy #naturalsoretroatremedy #chemicalfree #naturalfoods #diy #sorethroat
Today, I’m going to share a recipe for the best homemade cough syrup and sore throat soother. WHY COUGH: A cough is a reflex action to clear your airways of mucus and irritants such as dust or smoke. It's rarely a sign of anything serious. Most coughs clear up within 3 weeks and don't require any treatment. A dry cough means it tickles the back of your throat and doesn't produce any phlegm (thick mucus).
This fantastic natural remedy for a cough and sore throat contains honey, lime, ginger, and water. The active ingredient that produces the most benefits is your local honey bee honey. Even though unfiltered local bee honey can affect your blood sugar, it can help you in so many different ways. In one study, honey worked better than an antibiotic and certain medications for coughing. It has also been shown to decrease the symptom of a sore throat.
Other benefits of unfiltered local bee honey are:
• It may help with all types of burns
• It’s great for wound healing, ulcers, and bed sores (and is even an FDA-approved treatment for wound healing and bed sores)
• It has anti-allergy effects
• It has anti-inflammatory effects
• It can help inhibit an upper respiratory tract infection
• It has antithrombotic effects
• It supports the immune system
• It can help inhibit strep bacteria
• It may help with gingivitis and periodontal disease Here’s how to make homemade cough syrup.
2 Tbsp Ginger
1 Tbsp lime sliced into pieces
2 Tbsp of unfiltered local bee honey
8 oz cold water
(This receipt is made from keeping all the ingredients cold and is not meant to be a hot tea beverage)
Other causes include:
• Heartburn (acid reflux)
• Allergies – for example, hay fever
• Infections like bronchitis
• Mucus dripping down the throat from the back of the nose
This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, prescription, or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between TBIF and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Leave a Reply.